Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stock rankings 1 month in...

One month into my stock simulation I have to say I’m really surprised to have done this well! I’ve outperformed my 401(k) and the market indexes by a wide margin. I’m sure my professor would say that my returns aren’t sustainable, and that is probably true. Still, this has motivated me to start saving a little more so that I can try to put some real money to work. We get 100 trades for the entire semester, and I’ve used 75, so I won’t have the opportunity to play as much in November. The rankings below show the top 22 out of 61 participants (click on the image to see it full size). Someday I will be looking at a real portfolio worth that much!


1 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

Sam - you can totally invest some of our money in stocks....oh wait, we don't have any! but when we do - you're our guy! :)