Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quick Bragg Update

I clearly haven't been absorbed by the blogosphere lately, but here I am and I will do a quick update for family and friends that we don't see too often.

Over the last few months here are a few highlights: I graduated from Sac State, Anika was baptized, we added on to the house, and Mae is crawling. Aubrie, Eva and Mae are at preschool 3 times a week, Anika and Cade are crazy readers and they are doing great. I am happy to be out of school and more focused at work. Cade just started baseball. Anika has a talent show coming up at school and she will be performing "Respect" with 2 of her friends. We are having mucho fun with the extra space in the house, and we love Ikea. It is a beautiful time of year with mild sunny days, and the trees and flowers starting to bloom.

Life is good in Newcastle! Yet I know that many are experiencing hardships in their lives. Consider this quote:

“No power in society, no hardship in your condition can depress you, keep you down, in knowledge, power, virtue, influence, but by your own consent.”

3 comments:

Alexis said...

about time you guys updated! :) Tell aubs I said hi!!

Zane and Lexi said...

yea for new posts! now I wanna see the new addition to the house :)
I LOVE IKEA too and wish I was there to see the kiddos and especially nika in "respect" - hope you film it!!!
XOXOX
the shaeffers in the caribbean

Rachel said...

YaY! An update! It's about time! More photos!