Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Evolution

The blog continues to change. New background/template from Pyzam along with a fun new title that I made with a picture of Eva at Muir Beach last year. I'm starting to comprehend the immense universe of blogging possibilities. For example, take a look at the bottom of the page for an impressive bumper sticker of the family. Do people get paid to make these things? Because I want that job!

Coming soon will be pictures from my campout with the boys at Point Reyes north of San Francisco from last weekend. I'm currently trying to contain the poison oak rash to my right arm! While the arm recovers I will be soaking up my newest book, Into the Wild, by Jon Krakauer.

2 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

So we love the new look, but don't rent the movie of "into the wild" we watch it edited and it was, in one word, WIERD!

Sam The Anchor Man said...

yep, I heard the book is MUCH better than the movie. I hope it's a fun read. Aubrie is excited about a new cooking book called Deceptively Delicious. I'm going to try to get her to post on here also!