Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Bloggers

Last Sunday I hooked Anika and Cade up with their very own blogs. They now have some old digital cameras (i can't believe we've already got to that point) so they are becoming photo enthusiasts. We're going to try and update their blogs each Sunday with pictures and videos from the week. I added them to my list of fellow blog rockers on the side, but here is the url for each:

Anika - anikabragg.blogspot.com
Cade - cadebragg.blogspot.com

In other news, I spent the week at home just enjoying the kids and baby. I did put some sprinklers in the play area out front, but mostly we had a lot of fun. Oh and last Sunday night Mae threw up on me for the first time! Here are some pictures from the week:

Here's my girls out front on our work day.



Cade was really excited about getting Indiana Jones legos.


Eva, so much love yet so much drama, playing with Mae.


The kids helped me wash up Cubby and the trailor, and we turned it into the freedom wagon for the 4th of July. We drove it to the Shaeffers for the BBQ party.

How cute is this?


4 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

okay, that last picture is pretty dang cute! I love it...you guys make pretty dang cute kids! Look at all that hair on baby Mae. We hope you guys will keep up the blogging cause we love to see our little nieces and nephews growing up! (and you and aubs too! :)

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Aubrie!!!
Mae is so cute...your little family is adorable...looks like all is going well. I love the name you picked out for the newest addition to your family!
I'm glad Sam is posting pics:)

annie (weir) hutchison
athutchison.blogspot.com

Ciara said...

welcome braggs to the blog world. you will soon become addicted! it is great! oh and props on being a manly man writing a blog...you should let lyle in on your wise idea. as a writer, he has not been publishing anything on the blog thus far!

The Lyle said...

Ciara wants me to post on our blog, but I'd rather make uninteresting and unintelligent comments on other people's blogs. Your familia is hermosa. And Aubrie has the genes that make her look like she's permanently 20% younger than she actually is. When she's 80 every one will think she's 64. Now that's cool.